Ginseng Chicken Soup (2-4 servings)
One half chicken
40g Lean meat
10 Chinese red dates
10g American ginseng slices
2 ginger slices
1 Tbs. rice wine
Salt to taste
- Core and dice Chinese red dates. Soak in water.
- Soak American ginseng slice in water.
- Mince the lean meat and quick boil it with chicken and ginger slice fro 30 seconds.
- Put all ingredients in a pottery stew pot and add 1 Tbs. rice wine.
- Add 6 ladles of boiling water in the pot and boil it with high heat for 1 minute.
- Keep simmering for 2.5 to 3 hours. Remove the grease on the top of soup and add salt to taste.